Who’s that girl?
The Wolf of Wall Street star Margot Robbie defs wins the prize for best red carpet debut at the Golden Globes earlier today.
We were just a little head over heels for her fitted white Gucci gown. The high split screamed out just enough sex appeal! #Hot
But believe it or not, there’s more to the home grown beauty than meets the eye. So here are five things you need to know about the Aussie stunner.
1. She’s perhaps the next Kylie or Delta in Ramsay Street terms. Margot won the heart of Aussies on popular soap Neighbours playing quirky teen Donna Freedman.
2. Before the glamour of getting up close and personal with TV babes, Margot worked at Subway.
3. She’s only 23. With her sophisticated style and Leo DiCaprio co-star status, Margot is yet another young Aussie repping us in Hollywood. Overachiever much?!
4. She told the New York Times that it took three tequila shots for her to do the nude scene in The Wolf of Wall Street. Perhaps it does take some courage to get hot and heavy with Leo DiCaprio?
5. Margot admitted at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards that the red carpet atmosphere reminded her of the TV Week Logies. Moral of the story: Aussies rule!
One thought on “5 things you need to know about Margot Robbie”
Pingback: From girl next door to Hollywood glamazon: Margot Robbie for Elle Australia | I Am Starstruck